The Final Fantasy XIV is one of the most famous MMORPGs on the current market, allowing players to collaborate with a large, vibrant world adorned with many common icons from the FFXIV series. FFXIV has a range of battle functions that the player can play. The Phial of Fantasia option in FFXIV gives you an opportunity to modify your character appearing in the game. You can go so far as to change the physical aspects of his personality and ethnicity. FFXIV Mount provides a wonderful opportunity for artists to show their skills Invisibles.
Final Fantasy 14 is back with another truly Great Development: Shadowbringers. This payload includes more stories, new missions, dungeons, bosses, a host of mods, and many more. FFXIV Shadowbringers may be the biggest development in FFXIV. That is exactly the reason why you need a lot of guides and information from FFXIV Shadowbringers to complete everything.
Table of Contents
Basic fundamental to the FFXIV Shadowbringers MSQ
Before moving to FFXIV Shadowbringers, you’ll need to make sure you have a good level of work and are ready to take on the new content. This means that you must have a minimum level of 70 characters in order to take on the new MSQ. In addition, you will also need to finish the main story missions in A Realm Reborn, Heavensward, and Stormblood, including the patch content. Once you’ve secured a job at the appropriate level and completed all the story missions up to this point, you can begin your MSQ in FFXIV Shadowbringers.
Where to Start the FFXIV Shadowbringers Main Story
To begin the Shadowbringers primary story mission, teleport Mor Dhona head to Rising Stones. There, you will find a Tartar. He talks to her to begin the Syrcus Trench, the new main story mission title that starts the plot in FFXIV Shadowbringers. The game FFXIV should provide you with easy-to-follow task markers to complete it. finishing this mission will also give reward you with a weapon hoard, which will give you a high-level weapon for whatever class you have unlocked. Please think about this carefully before opening the box, because it is a single-use item. That’s all the things you need to know about where and how to start the main story mission in FFXIV Shadowbringers.
FFXIV Job Guides and Info: Shadowbringers
Here, we will discuss the final fantasy 14 job guides and basic info about Shadowbringers. We will continue to update the more FFXIV Shadowbringers job guides; feel free to check out this list of jobs on FFXIV to see what you’d like to play quickly.
- Warrior – melee tank role mission. Start as thieves up to level 30.
- Paladin – Melee tank role. Start as a Gladiator up to level 30.
- The Dark Knight – A melee tank mission that relies more on magic than similar jobs. Start from level 30 after reaching heaven.
- Gun breaker – melee tank mission. It starts right from level 60 after reaching the Shadowbringers.
- White Mage: long-range assistant function. Start as a warlock up to level 30.
- Scholar – A long-term healer job with non-playable pets. Start as an arcanist up to level 30. Share the progression level with the summoner.
- Miner – A long-range wizard job that draws pseudo-random cards to cast abilities. Start from level 30 after reaching heaven.
- Black Mage: long-range DPS function. Start as a caster up to level 30.
- Red Mage – Long-range DPS mission with some light melee combos. Start from level 50 when you reach level 50
FFXIV Shadowbringers Trial Guides
Here, we will discuss the final fantasy 14 trial guides and basic info about shadowbringers. We will continue to update the more Shadowbringers trail guides. Until then, don’t hesitate to check out our list of known trials on FFXIV to see what to expect quickly.
- Dancing Plague: Titania- Titania is the de facto King of the fairies. They are the first experience in FF14: Shadowbringers.
- Innocence: The FF14 5.0 patch notes evoke at least one other experiment, called Innocence, which features an angel-like creature bathed in golden light.
- Final Shadowbringer Trial: One final Shadowbringers trial is linked to the last battle in-game patch 5.0. We will not go into detail here to avoid spoilers.
How to get Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers relic weapon
Patch 5.45 brings new moves for Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers relic weapons. The new steps will send you to search for given items and present you with the latest raid. Before you get to that, you should know how to earn the Shadowbringers Relic Weapon. From the required Quest series unlock to the latest patch content. It will take a long time to do everything.
How to unlock the Shadowbringers weapons relic quest chain
Like any task, there are prerequisites that you will need to finish for this task to appear. This requires a little time travel. To start the Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr mission series, you will need to complete the entire 24-person raid series from Stormblood. These are the raids to Ivalice for Rabanaster, the Redurana lighthouse, and the Urban monastery. Assuming you’re up to date, performing and dusting off these quests should make the Hail to the Queen quest appear in the Kugane Market. Accept it, and you’ll be on your way.