Things to keep in mind before hiring a Wedding Planner in Delhi NCR
You should keep some points in your head while you’re hiring a wedding planner. We’ve compiled a small list of these points that you should bring up while finding the perfect wedding planner.
- Know your needs right. Decide what your wedding should look like well in advance & do your research accordingly.
- Learn the different types of wedding planning available in India and opt for the best one according to your needs.
- A wide range of pricing is available when it comes to wedding planning, decide on a budget beforehand & look for the best wedding planner in Delhi NCR according to the budget.
- Avoid delaying things. Book the services at least 3-4 months before your wedding date
- You can consult a wedding consultant to get a clear picture of the budget & other pre-wedding preparations.
- Check the background and experience of the planner before hiring them.
- Try going for the ones who have an experience of organizing a wedding in the same or nearby location as yours.
- Feel free to reach us in case of any confusion or queries.
What to discuss with your Wedding Planner in Delhi NCR?
After you’ve carefully decided which wedding planner you’re going to hire, the next step is to get in touch and talk about everything so that there is no confusion in future. To ensure that you leave no stones unturned or space for confusion, you must discuss the following points with your planner.
- Let them know all your preferences and requirements and describe the exact wedding that you want
- Give them an insight into the functions/events that you are planning to have in your wedding
- Tell them your exact budget so that it’s easy for them to arrange everything for you as you desire.
- Inform them about the number of guests that will attend the wedding
- Tell them your wedding and other function dates
- They should know the traditions that you follow to make the wedding apt for you
- Always ask for references to be sure what their work will look like
- Ask them the services that they are going to provide as a part of the package
- In case of any confusion, communicate with them
Why Book the Top wedding Planners in Delhi NCR via ApniDelhi ?
We’ve been in aggregation domain for years now and have worked with tons and tons of companies. With years of prior experience, along with a dedicated research team, we make sure that the final list of wedding planners in delhi is absolute best and meets our client’s expectations.
Apnidelhi lets you know about their services, past work, and event pictures. Apnidelhi lists all kinds of wedding planners, ranging from full wedding planners, partial wedding planners and consultants. We always welcome new entries of startups and wedding planners to keep our list free.
How ApniDelhi helps in hiring?
We’re always looking for the best wedding planners in Delhi NCR. After learning about what services that wedding planners provide, how they work, see their real reviews, verify their past work, we list the best ones on our platform.
Mistakes to avoid while hiring Wedding Planners in Delhi NCR
Wedding is one time thing, and hiring the wrong wedding planner can be one of the most irritating losses in your life. A lot of times people make mistakes that end up costing a lot of shame and irritation. Go through this list to ensure you don’t make one.
- Avoid asking family members and friends to plan your wedding, they not only lack professional knowledge but might also miss the fun they must be having on your wedding
- Avoid hiring a planner without a careful look at their experience.
- Don’t hire a wedding planner who hasn’t worked in or doesn’t know enough about the location of your wedding.
- Do not avoid personal meetings. When you meet the planner personally, you can explain what exactly are you looking for which you might not be able to do on phone calls and texts.
- Book the wedding planner in advance. Wedding planners are busy throughout the year, delay in hiring a wedding planner lessens the number of options that you have
- Do not be casual about signing the contract. At times people do not read the contract carefully before signing and end up not getting all that they wanted and even paid for.