The omicron variant is here infecting thousands of people every day, and this is why you should stay at home and find various ways to keep yourself engaged. Step out if you need something, but otherwise, do not go out and spread the virus.
We know that the work-from-home scenario can get to you after some point and you miss socializing, but the smartest thing that you can do right now is to stay at home. And during this lockdown, since many people face a financial crunch, how about we tell you a way that helps you pass the time and earn money? You can cash in on lockdown by playing online games.
There are various kinds of tournaments going on online where you can participate, win the games, and get real cash prizes. We all know how esports have surged ever since the pandemic has hit the world. More and more people are spending time on these virtual applications and playing games of their choice. The best part is that you can earn a lot while playing these games.
There are various multiplayer games where you can invite your friends and family through links or challenge random players across the Internet. Making money while keeping yourself entertained, what more do you want? So here are a few platforms through which you can earn money and minimize your financial woes at the moment.
1. MPL: We are sure that you have heard about the MPL application to play various games. Fantasy cricket, football, rummy, pool, poker, carrom, etc., are some of the popular games that the MPL app offers. MPL also offers bike racing game online play, which is great for passionate bikers!
You can earn big by registering yourself and challenging opponents through the games. This platform will keep you entertained for hours not to be bored. Drawing money is easy as long as you follow the rules. The platform’s games include fantasy basketball, call break games, Sudoku, speed chess, bubble shooter game, and more. Try your hand at these games now and win big.
2. Gamezop: The second platform which allows you to win money is GameStop. It offers some of the best free games online as well. For example, their saloon robbery and pumpkin smasher have become quite popular recently. In addition, there are various kinds of adventure and puzzle games present on the platform. Just strategize every move and make sure you give time to the games to become a pro at it and start winning.
Practice is the key to winning these games. The app has a variety of multiplayer games and single-player games.
3. Loco: Loco is yet another online live streaming and esports platform. You can quench your gaming thirst on this platform. You can even watch live videos here, read various blogs, and learn from other gamers’ experiences. Furthermore, you can connect with like-minded people with similar interests through this platform. With fast mobile Internet and your phone, you can enjoy as many hours as possible on this platform and, at the same time, win exciting cash prizes. You can even become a part of the streamer community.
To know how to win prizes from these platforms, make sure you do your research well.
4. Qureka: Qureka is another platform that allows people to earn money. It is great for people who are good at quizzes. There are daily and special live sessions where you can take part. All you need to do is download the application and start playing. The platform provides easy ways to make money from home.
5. QuickWin App: Last but not least, the QuickWin App also allows you to earn money.
The best part about these applications is that you can get cash prizes while ensuring that these games become a part of your hobby. These games are exciting, engaging and give you something to look forward to at the end of the day. So take a break from work and make money during your break time too – how cool!
We all know that the pandemic is the right time to nurture our hobbies or find new ways to keep ourselves engaged. So why not start with something that will also help you fetch money? The gaming industry has been witnessing an increasing topline since March 2020. The details about the gaming industry have been wonderfully described in this Forbes article. People seek comfort in the games as they help reduce anxiety and connect to close ones in a fun way! It is a quick escapade from the daily death tolls and panic related to the virus.
Experts even say that the demand will stay even after the pandemic, as people feel comfortable playing games and interacting with people without having to step out. This will perhaps become a part of the new normal.
Coming to financial constraints, you need to know about ways to help you win cash while staying at home. Everyone is looking for an extra source of income, and gaming manufacturers have made the most of this opportunity by coming up with games that allow the same. So practice as much as you can. All the best!