The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is the most preferred medical university in Philippines. This popular university is in demand among international students as it provides the best MBBS program to students. The MBBS program in this country is approved by NMC and WHO.
Founded in 1975, since then it provides medical degree to lots of applicants that work at every corner of the world. It is the popular NMC approved medical university in Philippines. Students get the medical education in their budget as the MBBS tuition fee is low in this university.
The college means to hold hands with dynamic understudies who show physical, scholarly, social, and profound obligation to the best of life. It is one of the most amazing clinical schools in the Philippines for Indian understudies. The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta courses are intended to give the best medical education.
University of Perpetual Help MBBS Fees
|Program||Tuition & Other Fees(PHP)|
|Premed Course-AB Psycho(3 Semesters + 1 Summer)||450,000/-|
Benefits of pursuing MBBS from UPHSD Philippines
- Quality MBBS program
Students who apply for admission to UPHSD get quality MBBS program from the world’s experienced medical faculty.
- Best Medical Faculty
The Medical faculty at this university has friendly natures that are always available to help students.
- Modern Equipment’s
This University has all the modern equipment for better clinical practice. It has its own hospital that allows students for practical study.
The MBBS program is recognized by NMC and WHO which is the main reason to choose this popular university for medical study.
Aspirants get all the necessary accommodations during the MBBS study. They need to pay low amount for all the accommodations.
Hostel facility at the University of Perpetual Help
International applicants who get a seat here will get an affordable hostel facility with all the necessary facilities. These hostels have a better arrangement for medical applicants. Students get proper food, a gym, and lots of other accommodation.
- AC and Non-AC rooms for medical aspirants are available here.
- Canteen with tasty food, Indian food is also available for Indian applicants.
- Proper security with CCTV Surveillance.
- Extracurricular activities are regularly conducted for applicants.
- GYM facility.
- Medical facility is also available in this university.
- Students get peaceful environment for better study.
Admission to Perpetual University
There are so many applicants who applied for admission at this popular higher medical institution. The admission to this popular university is done on the basis of the NEET Exam qualification. Applicants also need to fulfill all the below criteria to get direct admission here.
- Age Limit – Applicants need to complete the minimum age of 17 for the examination till the end of December of admission year.
- Academic Qualification – It is necessary to complete the basic qualification of 12th class and score at least 50% of marks in it.
- Compulsory Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be the main subjects.
- Criteria – Qualification of the NEET Exam is compulsory for Indian applicants.
Why Choose Perpetual University to study MBBS in Philippines?
Perpetual University is the trusted medical institution in the Philippines. It offers the best MBBS program with lots of accommodations to students. We have listed below some of the main reasons to choose this popular university to study medical programs.
- FMGE passing rate is good in the country, which is beneficial for students.
- The climatic condition is suitable for applicants.
- The duration of MBBS in Philippines is of 5.5 years that includes (BS + MD) program.
- Popular MCI approved medical university in the country.
- Students do not need to face any problem regarding communication as everyone knows English well.
What after MBBS from University of Perpetual Help?
Students who have completed their medical degree from UPHSD Philippines get international opportunities. They get a chance to practice anywhere in the world and start working for reputed medical organizations.
Applicants can also choose to practice in India after completing the MBBS degree. They need to take the FMGE Exam to practice in India. Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) is a popular licensing entrance exam in India.
It is especially for students who have completed an MBBS degree from abroad medical universities. This popular examination is going to be replaced by the NEXT Exam soon.
Medical education becomes the preferred choice for many students. There are so many applicants whose dream is to become a doctor and looking for the best destination for medical study. Here, the Philippines plays an important role in offering medical education to students.
Every year lots of applicants apply to study MBBS in Philippines and choose the best university for MBBS study. Students get NMC approved colleges/ universities in which they can apply for admission easily.
13 Interesting Facts about MBBS in Philippines
- It is a beautiful country that has over 7,000+.
- The country that exports Coconut and Papaya in excess amount.
- The name “Philippines” is originated from the name of King of Spain “PHILIP”.
- It is officially known as “The Republic of Philippines”.
- “Manila” is the capital of the country.
- Only country in the world that has no neighbor as it is covered by oceans.
- The currency of the Philippines is “PESO” i.e. 1 PESO = Rs. 1.5
- The official language of the country is “PHILIPINO” which is similar to English.
- Every year over 10,000+ foreign candidates apply here to study graduates and undergraduatesprograms.
- It has the highest literacy rate of 98.2% which is the highest in the world.
- This country is also known as the “Country of Volcano” as it has the highest number of volcanoes in the world.
- The National Food of Philippines is “ADOBO”.
- It is the best choice to study MBBS in Abroad for foreign candidates.